Honey & Knives are a five-piece folkgrass band driven by the skilled vocal harmonies of front women Toke and Jacquie.
Based in Bellingen, they have featured at various folk festivals along the east coast of NSW - from Woodford to Mullum to Cygnet and stages everywhere in between (including a bathroom in Old Bar... YouTube it).
The band is known for mixing raw truths with a rollicking good time and innate ability to coordinate clothing for visually spectacular results.
A feast for the senses: Honey & Knives.
Music, videos and gig information can be found at;
Honey and Knives are:
- Toke Brunnekreef – vocals, ukulele and percussion
- Jacquie Gill – vocals, violin, viola and kazoo
- Steve Pratt – 5 string and tenor banjo, mandolin, dobro and oil can slide
- Aaron Tonna – acoustic guitar, double bass and banjo
- Tom Brunnekreef – double bass, acoustic guitar and vocals